The Lightbox allows the visitor to expand images in text in a separate frame without leaving the page, this functionality is called the Lightbox. Below an example.
- Images in a formatted text can be displayed in a Lightbox window.
- In the back end of a page, go to "Page content and options."
- Right-click an embedded photo to adjust the properties of the image.
- Check "Use Lightbox" at the bottom.
- This can be done in either a basic page or in a free text pane. The Lightbox allows the visitor to enlarge an image by clicking on it. The popup window closes you back with the cross or with the Esc key on the keyboard.