The manage assets does not require uploading a (media) file again if you want to use them on a web site repeatedly.
In the manage assets you can also search for a file. The search function not only takes into account the title of a file, including description, alternative text, captions and meta data are used in search results. This is especially useful when the manage assets is stuffed.
Many media types can be loaded in the manage assets:
- Files (Word, Excel, PDF, ...)
Documents and images
- Go to the back end of your website and click Content> manage assets. On the top left, click Add File.
- In the following window you specify what type of file you add to the manage assets.
- Click Select a file to choose a document or image from your computer. Then click Upload> Continue.
- Add / edit the file or image details
- Go to the Mediatheek.
- Click Add File.
- Select "Video" and choose the source, in this case a video file.
- Find the file on your computer and upload it.
- You can now add the details of the video:
- Title of the video
- Thumbnail - The image that is visible to the end user.
- Width of the video (required).
- Video height (required).
- Subtitles for the video, in the file format .srt
- Click Save.
- The video is now included in the manage assets and can be used in, among other things, the WYSIWIG, in panes and in download lists.
This way you can also add YouTube files to the manage assets. To do this, select a YouTube movie for source (upload video) and enter the URL or unique ID (ie the unique code in the URL, ew6fv9UUlQ8). A YouTube movie can also add subtitles.
Dimensions of a video in the manage assets may be: 4 to 3 or 16 to 9
It is possible to download an export from the manage assets. The following fields are included:
Keywords from the general glossary